Data interpretation practice Set
Q1. Expenditures of a Company (in Lakh Rupees) per Annum Over the given Years
1. What is the average amount of interest per year which the company had to pay
during this period?
A.Rs. 32.43 lakhs B.Rs. 33.72 lakhs
C.Rs. 34.18 lakhs D.Rs. 36.66 lakhs
2. The total amount of bonus paid by the company during the given period is
approximately what percent of the total amount of salary paid during this period?
3. Total expenditure on all these items in 1998 was approximately what percent of
the total expenditure in 2002?
4. The total expenditure of the company over these items during the year 2000 is?
A.Rs. 544.44 lakhs B.Rs. 501.11 lakhs
C.Rs. 446.46 lakhs D.Rs. 478.87 lakhs
5. The ratio between the total expenditure on Taxes for all the years and the total
expenditure on Fuel and Transport for all the years respectively is approximately?
1. (D) Average amount of interest paid by the Company during the given period
Rs. 36.66 lakhs.
2.(C) Required percentage = 1%.
3.(C) Required percentage = 69.45%.
4. (A) Total expenditure of the Company during 2000
= Rs. (324 + 101 + 3.84 + 41.6 + 74) lakhs = Rs. 544.44 lakhs.
5. (B) Required ratio